Tour combining the best of the Fine Arts with the beautiful architecture of the museum
The Finest Tour is the most beautiful tour of the museum. Your guide takes you on a journey of discovery through the renovated building and along the highlights of our art collection.
Perchance you will see Jan Van Eyck, Hans Memling, Jean Fouquet, Brueghel ... in the historic museum. In the new museum, the inspiring works of Pierre Alechinsky, Amedeo Modigliani and Jules Schmalzigaug await. And undoubtedly James Ensor, the pioneer of modern art.
Each tour is unique
During The Finest Tour, our guide looks for a click between the highlights and your group. This makes every Finest Tour unique. Whatever the work you pause at: the guide enthusiastically connects you with the artist, his world or with the characters. And with the techniques and details that make this art into a masterpiece ...
To look and be challenged
The guide does not merely tell a story. He or she also challenges you to look at the works of art from a different angle. And to share your impressions and opinions. This will enable you to experience the works in an engaging way. Are you up for surprising perspectives and inspiring encounters with the artists and their stories? Are you ready for the Finest Tour?
Please keep in mind the conditions below for booking
- You pay for your order immediately online. This order is final and cannot be changed.
- Note: the ticket types you order cannot be changed afterwards either. You will not get a refund for a wrong booking. Book only when you are sure of the number of participants and the ticket type of the participants.
- You will receive 1 global group ticket for your booking and no separate tickets per person.
- In case of force majeure (such as unexpected death, accident en route,...) you can ask for a refund via e-mail.
Book a guided tour?
- The Finest Tour lasts two hours.
- The tour costs € 90. On top of that, you also pay for a ticket for each participant.
- It is a group visit. Recommended for groups of 1 to 15 visitors. Maximum of 18 visitors per group.
- The tour lasts 2 hours.
- Our guides speak Dutch, French, English or German. Other languages (Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic, ...) on request.