Please keep in mind the conditions below before booking:
- You can only book a group ticket without a guide for up to 100 people at a time.
- You pay for your order immediately online. This order is final and cannot be changed.
- Note: the ticket types you order cannot be changed afterwards either. You will not get a refund for a wrong booking. Book only when you are sure of the number of participants and the ticket type of the participants.
- You will receive 1 global group ticket for your booking and no separate tickets per person.
- In case of force majeure (such as unexpected death, accident en route,...) you can ask for a refund via e-mail.
- Locker Room: groups use the regular lockers in the museum.
- You will receive one ticket for the entire group. Keep that in mind at the scanning point at the beginning of the visit.
- Want to start your visit well prepared? Check out our Plan your visit page full of practical tips.